Mowing is performed on a weekly basis. Unless conditions prohibit, we mulch and disperse the grass clippings back into the lawn, staying clear of landscaped beds and other sensitive areas. We also trim around trees and fences, edge the curbs and driveways and blow off all grass clippings from driveways, sidewalks, patios and beds. We change the pattern of our cut each week to prevent compaction problems and to add visual effect. We police the grounds weekly for
A six-application program that includes all of the fertilizer and weed control needed to keep your lawn green, thick and beautiful.
- Rd. 1 – March – Complete Fertilization with Pre-emergent crabgrass control (Granular) and broadleaf weed control (liquid).
- Rd. 2 – May – Fertilization with Pre-emergent crabgrass control (Granular) and broadleaf weed control (liquid).
- Rd. 3 – June – Grub Control – Single application of insecticide which controls grub population throughout entire season.
- Rd. 4 – July – Slow Release nitrogen fertilizer and chelated iron with micro-nutrients, spot treat weeds as needed.
- Rd. 5 – September – Complete Fertilization (Granular) with broadleaf weed control (liquid).
- Rd. 6 – November – Heavy rate of fertilizer. Contains a higher rate of phosphorus and potassium to increase root mass, boost stress resistance. Weed control as needed.